SUSAN WEST GRI, ABR, ePRO
Susan West was born and raised in Miami, FL. At the end of her high school year, she was accepted at the University of Florida at the age of 17 and went on to earn her Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology. Afterwards she moved to the Atlanta, GA area. She has one one son, Jonathan who served in the United States Air Force from 2008 through 2013 and is currently living in Cocoa Beach, FL.
She and Charlie Kent, her significant other of 27+ years, decided it was time for Florida weather. So they bought a home in Panama City Beach in 2015 and moved here permanently in 2016 to be closer to her 90+ year old Dad who lives just across the street. They have 1 dog, Gracie Mae and 2 cats, Sammy and Sofie.
Her professional career turned toward real estate in 2006 when she received her Real Estate license in Georgia and then later earned her Associate Broker License in 2011. Knowing that she eventually wanted to move to Panama City Beach, Florida, she then set out to earn her Broker Associate License in Florida. Susan has been very active with the Real Estate Associations and her local community in all of the areas that she has lived from Georgia to Florida. Call her today to find out how she can make your real estate dream a reality.
Central Panhandle Association of Realtors (CPAR):
• 2019-2020: Board Treasurer
• 2019: Chair of the Communications Committee
• 2017-2020: Member of the Communications Committee
• 2018: Leadership Academy Graduate
• 2018-2019: Member of the Grievance Committee
• 2020: Professional Standards Committee
State Level – Florida Association of REALTORS® (FAR)
• 2019: Selected to be on the State Communications Committee
Florida Panhandle Gator Club
• 2016-2020: Panhandle Gator Club (University of Florida) Member
• 2019-2020: President – Panhandle Gator Club
• 2018 – Panhandle Parrott Club – Member
• 2013: President of the Cherokee Association of REALTORS® (CAOR)
• 2010: Local Director for CAOR
• 2015: Realtor Political Action Committee Chair for CAOR
• 2009-2015: Member of Realtor Political Action Committee
State level – Georgia Association of REALTORS® (GAR),
• 2010–2015: Member of the Graduate REALTORS® Institute (GRI) Board of Governors
• 2011: Leadership Academy Graduate
• 2011-2016: Professional Standards Committee
• 2011-2016: State Director
Community experiences is as follows:
• 2014-2015: Family Selection Committee for Habitat for Humanity North Central Georgia
• 2012-2014: Volunteered at the MUST Ministries in Canton teaching job Interviewing skills and resume writing.
• 2012-2015: Volunteered at the Marietta Cobb Museum of Art
• 2010-2016: Atlanta University of Florida Alumni Gator Club – Volunteered at numerous activities & events